Monday, July 9, 2012

Loving kindness vs subtle mind

In comparison I think I was better able to achieve loving kindness and felt more like I was able to relax.  Subtle mind was harder for my mind to get to the point of being able to let go of everything.  This week I was driving from Virginia to Washington and had very little time that wasn't being spent on the road but I did try and do the practice.  Instead of focusing on my breathing my mind was always worried about the next day and how tired I was both mentally and physically. 

Spiritual, mental, and physical wellness go together and help you become a healthier person.  I have been trying to gain the mental wellness by keeping my mind busy by always doing games and reading books to keep my mind going.  As for physical wellness I try to keep active by exercising and doing a lot of cleaning.  My spiritual wellness is in need of attention; trying to find a way to access that higher power.  Always trying to achieve a better life by fine tuning my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment