Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Loving Kindness & Visualization

This course has been very informative and I hope to be able to use the information well after the course is over.  The practices I really enjoyed were Loving Kindness and Visualization.  Loving Kindness I believe helps put your own problems into perspective; thinking of others and sending them love, prayer, and kindness who may be in a worse place than you are.  With visualization I like because you see how things can be if you apply yourself and strive for your goals. 

Even though it's been hard doing these practices because of time and family issues I think they do work and I will try them again to see if I can achieve a quality outcome.  Since studies show that individuals who meditate are healthier and happier I would like to at least try again to see if I can also get to that point.

Only a couple more weeks left in this course and I want to wish everyone happy blogging and good luck in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment