Sunday, June 17, 2012

Journey On relaxation exercise

The power of suggestion is amazing, during this exercise being able to listen to the voice and relax enough to move your blood to your arms and fingers and feel the difference is awesome.  It would be great to be able to take a few minutes during a stressful situation and relax your body to enable your mind to make those difficult decisions.  Meditation needs to be taught to everyone; some may not use it but given the information would enable those who find they could use it the opportunity to.   

2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed your post and hundred percent agree that meditation should have been taught to everyone and specially these days when we all have some kind of stress either it is related with work, college, family, etc. After I listened to this exercise I was not able to believe how much I was feeling relaxed not just my mind but my body and soul as well. I am looking forward for more extra great exercises similar to this one as well as reading your great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I enjoyed your post. I could feel the energy flowing through my body. I agree that meditation should be taught to everyone. As stressful as school can be for kids I think it would be great to start teaching kids meditation at the elementary school level.

    ReplyDelete