Friday, June 8, 2012

Education

Started classes again on Wednesday 6 June 2012, looking forward to learning a lot in both of them.  Taking Public Health and Creating Wellness: Psychological and Spiritual Aspects of Healing.  Only another 3-4 courses until graduating with a BS in Health Science.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, I am so jealous I still have another year before I graduate to get my BS in Health and Wellness but then I want my Masters n Occupational Therapy. I wish you all the luck and success in your endvavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Marie,

    Beautiful picture. congrats on the success of school. I am new to this blogging task, but am finding it more and more easier as I play with it.. Just wanted to say Hey and see you on the DB and blog site.. :)

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo on almost being done! After this term which I am just taking one class! (One class is nice because I have all the kids home this summer) Then I have four more class and I will have my Bachelors in Health and Wellness. I have Senioritis bad. Kind of counting the days till I am done in January.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete