After reviewing unit 3 personal assessment of my psychological, physical, and spiritual wellness and at the time I had scored myself at a 6, 8, 4 (respectively). At this point my scores would be dramatically lower because I have been dealing with an ill relative and have let some of my goals fall by the wayside. At this time I would rate my physical at a 4, spiritual at a 2, and psychological at about a 4.
The goals I set for myself; to workout and eat better, attend church and pray, and learn how to manage stress are still goals that I will try and strive to achieve. But at this time I am barely able to keep myself going and make sure my family member is taken care of also.
I will implement all my strategies once everything has settled down; learning how to take care of myself without feeling guilt will be outstanding.
This course has taught me some great practices that I would like to incorporate into my daily schedule to help become healthy and happier. The most difficult thing about this course was trying to find the time to practice the methods introduced. Other than that I throughly enjoyed this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment